Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello!

Hello world!

I have recently made a huge technology upgrade in my life and joined the blogging community! I'm so excited to start my very first blog! It took a while for me to decide what I was going to write about, and after a lot of thinking I thought well, I guess I could start with my life, and the day to day activities. Why not share with the world all the great things that I come across in my life, my experience as a wife, student, business owner, eco-friendly, semi-crunchy, bookstore loving, crafty, trendy Momma of 2 wonderful girls! So I took a trip to the local bookstore, and read some much needed info on great blogging techniques, whether or not it helped I guess we will find out. But I begin my Journey! So I say...

Hello World!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It's very addicting! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete