Monday, March 8, 2010

A couple favorites....

Good Morning!
What a beautiful day it was here yesterday! Spring hopefully has sprung. Daylight savings is around the corner, my neighbors have begun to clean their flower beds, and coats where left at home yesterday! Yay!
Anyway, I have been diligently working on the favor bags for our Dora the Explorer birthday party, I also have some ideas for an orange TUTU for the birthday girl! While I finish the projects and get them ready for sharing I wanted to post a few great things I have discovered.

As you know, I am a BIG fan of Martha Stewart. I DVR (which I have recently discovered a DVR is wonderful!) her show every morning, so I can watch it in peace after the kids go to bed! So over the weekend I was catching up on some shows that I was a little behind on and while watching the Friday March 5, 2010 show, Martha had crafter Kristy Boucher on her show who showed everyone how to make Paper-Vinyl Wallets.
These are so adorable and look pretty easy to make. They would be a great spring craft to try! I will definitely be trying them soon and hope to give you some feed back! If you follow the link on the Martha Stewart website for Kristy Boucher, you will see that she does have an Etsy shop where she sell the wallets already made, which I thought would make a really cute gift.




OK, the next thing is not a craft at all, but a simple pleasure! I love Vanilla
Lattes from Starbucks, but trying to get out of the house with two kids to get a latte is a treat and only happens when I am extremely motivated! So I have tried many creamers of many varieties, when I was recently introduced to the International Delight Coffee house Inspirations~French Vanilla!! MMM...it is delicious! It is inexpensive and gives gives me the creamy french vanilla feel of a latte. Even though it isn't a Starbucks it is a great alternative when I can't get out out of the house. Too bad there isn't a Starbucks out my front door! Or in my kitchen :)

Have a great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment